Yield: 1 person
- 2 slices of whole wheat bread
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tomato slices
- A couple rings of red onion
- Half of avocado, thinly sliced
FOR THE CHICKEN
- 1 boneless and skinless chicken breast half
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- 3 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- Salt, to taste
- Ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tbsps butter, for pan-frying
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a container and marinate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat non-stick pan over medium-low heat. Once hot, add 2 tbsps butter.
- Season chicken breast with salt and pepper and pan-fry until fully cooked through, about 10 minutes.
- Set aside until needed.
- Spread mayonnaise on one side of one of the whole wheat bread slices.
- Assemble according to your preference.