Yield: 4-6 People
Ingredients (at the time I took these pics, I only had 1/2 stick of butter; so I doubled the recipe!):
- 100g butter (1 stick), softened at room temperature
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley
- 12 garlic cloves – depends on how garlicky you want your garlic bread to be. As you can tell, I love garlic!
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Bread of choice – ideally, a nice crusty bread is used but we don’t have a bakery that makes such. So I have to stick to what I have on hand!
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Freshly cracked black pepper
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Place garlic, parsley, and garlic powder in the food processor and process until minced.
- Mash butter with the back of your spoon, and then add your garlic and parsley mixture, and mix well until thoroughly combined.
- Spread the garlic mixture on bread and top with cheese and black pepper
- Loosely cover with aluminum foil
- Place the pan in the oven and bake for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, remove the foil and put it back in the over for another 5 minutes.
- Serve warm and enjoy!